Utilising ECAV’s... Meeting Spaces, Big AV, and Smart Construction
Client Needs & Challenges
Crown Group is a leading property group – active in property development, investment and management. Developing and managing properties with an emphasis on luxury.
Crown contacted us to provide Audio Visual systems for their unique office fit-out. The office’s three meeting spaces and reception area needed to be accommodate for a wide range of uses including: meetings, corporate functions and community gatherings on the weekend.
The solution had to compliment the modulated office: the entire office could be joined or configured into separate spaces.
In addition, the customer needed the operation of their high powered versatile system to be easy and technically simple to use for staff.
The client’s vision for their office develop during the fit-out project. We were able to deliver a solution to accommodate the all requirements.
We installed a complex video conferencing and Audio Visual system into the largest modular meeting room and enabled multi-room capability which included the smaller room spaces and the reception area.
Two video walls and video wall processing units were installed; one into the large meeting room and the other in the reception space.
The system was configured to be operated from an iPad.
- Crown Group has the unique and versatile office they envisioned with a comprehensive Audio Visual system capable of delivering a wide array of functions to facilitate the wide range of usage demands placed on it.
- The system incorporates iPad control, meeting the ease of use requirement from the customer.
- The reception video wall is able to display Foxtel, company content presentations and play background music simultaneously.
- Video conferencing to Singapore is regularly and smoothly leveraged.
- The AV systems were integrated successfully with the ICT system, improving the functionality ease of maintenance and monitoring.